The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisation's sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
The primary role and responsibilities of a Client Acquisition Manager include:
1) Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
2) Keep prospective client database updated.
3) Make cold calls for new business leads.
4) Support in writing new business proposals.
5) Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
6) Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
7) Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
8) Active Lead Generation.
9) Proficient in Verbal and Written Communication skills – Rate at 8/10.
10) Typing speed at 40 WPM.
11) Proficient in MS Excel Basics and Advance level – Rate at 8/10.
12) Experience working on Zoho CRM or similar platforms.