We are looking for a talented recruiting coordinator to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for scheduling, coordinating, conducting interviews.
As a recruiting coordinator, you have thorough knowledge of HR best practises and have innovative ideas. We like working with people who think ‘outside-the-box’ and who finish projects in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage our full recruitment cycle and ensure we always meet our staff requirements.
Your Key responsibilities:
• Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates.
• Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires.
• Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
• Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report.
• Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials.
What to bring:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to prioritise and complete projects within deadline.
• Hands on experience with various selection processes like phone interviews and reference checks.
• Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems.
• Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn.
• Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
• Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.